Total truth

An honest view of a typical andnormal girls life.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

hmm i wonder

I wonder if D is busy or annoyed with me. At this point i dont give a damn. I am making an effort and he should just appreciate it. I make more an effor than him but of course I always do that for the peole i care about a lot and they dont really make the same effort. Ya know what i mean? I wonder how richard is? Everyone tells me not to talk to him but he was one of my best friends and ijust cant ignore him ya know? Well these two guys take up a lot of my thoughts and big peices of my heart. Amanda chose Dillan to be with. Ted is an asshold and decided he couldnt be with Amanda because his parents said he could not date. I felt bad but its ok she will find someone that can and that will treat her even better. Yes it is possible. HAyley is having guy trouble but i know this will work out becasue she is amazing. Brandy got kicked otu because she was found with alcool, sex itmes, weed, and other things. Her mother was so upset and Brandy just cussed her out. I felt bad for their mom. Amber and Lissa and I watched the 10th kingdom which is amazing. Well i guess thats it for now. Oh there are three cop cars outside... so i have to go to see wut is the heck is goin on.ttyl luv ya`s xoxoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home