Total truth

An honest view of a typical andnormal girls life.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Why ruin it?

Ok so today was pretty intresting. I mean I got security at my school involved in a lil problem I am having with a girl that not only graduated late, but also cant get any friends outside of a highschool. She is just being rediculous. i am so over her drama. She doesnt care about anyone but herself. i am now runner up for school treasurer at my school. I got a job! Yeah now I work at subway. My first job. it is really exciting. i am mad at my friend asshole for telling me the outcome of American Idol. I am really upset. I have watched every episode adn it is really cool to me... but without thinking he told me. It really hurt because its like when someone ruins the end of a movie while you are watching it. I just dont get it. I am going with my friend Amber to Boston in July for two weeks. She is then going to Canada and then Alaska. I hope she has fun. i get to spend a month with Damian in Boston. i cant wait. I miss him so much. I dont think it will work out in the end, but for now it nothing serious and I adore him. Thats pretty much it. He doesnt tell me anything and that really sucks but what can you do u know? I made up with my ex today and now we are friends. HE is being really cool about everything and he asked me for advice on a personal issue. i feel like we ar emaking progress. Now my love life sucks. Stephen pretty much tried to use me for some sexual activites. I said no and then just spent the night with him. We only made out and everytime he tried for more I said no. i was really proud of myself, but suddenly he tells mehe cant see me anymore. I was just like whatever to you. We had a great date before that though. I mean honeslty! We went dancing, watched fireworks, listened to a violinst play love songs, watched the fountain, and just had a grand old time in one anothers company. I am so happy to have had a night like that. Unfortunatly it all got ruined. My friend asshole, wants to date and I said yeah, but now I am having second thoughts. I mean he is my best friends ex, my best friends, we fight a lot, his friends hate me, I may have fooled around with a couple of his friends, etc... My ex Danny, well his school got evacuated apparently. I dont know if thats the truth or not, but if it is I would really like to ask him. He wont talk to me though. I am kind of sick of trying to be guys friends. I mean its like either I am with them and once we break up they refuse to talk to me. It very dramatic. Or they want to be with me and if I say no then they get really upset with me. I feel like I honestly cant win. No matter how hard I try, I will never be able to win. Oh well I guess. Its always a fun expierence. i just hope Josh stops sending me nasty emails. It is starting to wear thin. He tells me he will do horrific things to me if I dont get with him and that he will kill himself if I dont agree to marry him. i am just like yeah... about that... lol. I mean I really care but we have been on and off for the past 3 1/2 years. At this point I just really dont think it will work. Lets just call it a hunch. FridayI was supposed to go out with Stephen but I think that idea is shot out the window. ON saturday I am going to dinner with my friends. Sunday I am going dancing and on Monday I am going to the beach. i think this should be fun. Ya know? Well ok I dont think it will be fun. I need to stop myself from thinking of all the negative. I mean I hope I do. Well yeah.... If i can stop then it will be good I am sure. My mom is on her 6th date tonight. i am hoping that it goes very well. Ya never know right? Maybe this will end up being her next girlfriend. Ok well I guess thats all the intresting things I have to report for now. I am sure I will have so much more lter. This weekend should be intresting! love ya's xoxoxoxoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home