Total truth

An honest view of a typical andnormal girls life.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

my weekend 2

Danny met my dad and he likes him. My dad wants to rape my danny. It is so funny. He really likes him despite the weird questions he was asking. He was just messing around and he siad he wants to get to know him better which is a good sign i think.. well to be honest im not entirely sure. Oh my god i was so worried. Well apparently Collin did some stupid things and karma came around to bite him in the ass. Well he got the back window bashed in adn that where danny was sitting which worries me. I dont know but it just pisses me off that Collin is how old and making these kind of decisions that could endanger others. Well i was worrying all night last night that Danny could get hurt or have a bad time. I love it when he is happy but at the same time i would rather him be safe. I havent had a chance to talk to him bout it yet but once i do then i think my nerves will settle. So the lady cut my hair a tad short and i got upset. i ate soup and now im talking to melissa whoot whoot.Melissa loves me she confessed it today. SHe said i complete her. My lil sis is laughing in the background and i have noticed that she laughs alot. We bought a fake xmas tree today. I am a lil sad bout that but i guess w/e. No its not w/e its important to have a real tree. I love it the fresh smell of pine first thing on xmas day. So i have made my entire Xmas list and here it is...
Becca`s amazing xmas list:
1.) one full day (24 hours) with Danny alone
Yep thats my amazing list. i love it too. Well my friend Melissa is going to start writting in her blog soon and that makes me a very happy camper. Well lets see... My foot is falling asleep. Last night a fell asleep listening to Bob Marley. I loved it. I got to hear tu amor this morning which is awesome cuz i have two songs for Danny and thats one of them. Grrr-rawr. Ok so Anthony keeps calling me up asking if i have plans for the weekend or if he could come and pick me up from school. He says he really wants to see me and i just dont want to. Well i think if i get a group of friends to hang out then he can come and maybe then he will stop pstering me. I dont know though. He invited me to go do some things that i would of had to lie to my parents bout and i just didnt want to. i like it when my parents and i get along. Yes that does include my mother. i feel bad for Zac he is grounded and that just sucks i mean seriously! I am excited for tuesday so i can see my hero and then thursday is important. Its the OC. It was so cute Zac and i slept together yesterday.Well not together but like at the same time. We both were really tired adn we were talking on the phone so we decided to go to sleep and since we went to sleep at the same time hence slept together. Sorry weird but i wanted to explian that so ppl wouldnt get the wrong impression.HE is breaking up with his gf soon. i am happt for him cuz i dont like her.Joe and Bob are comign back from the marines soon and that makes me happy. i dont know when ian comes back but i hope its soon. He is such a funny bunny. I adore them all. I hope they get to come to school and speak. You know what i mean?Well nothing much besides all those lame details of my life. eww i just felt my hair. Its like an inch or two below my shoulders. I hate it and i with it was longer. Well ill write later hopefully tomorrow. luv ya`s xoxoxoxoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home