Total truth

An honest view of a typical andnormal girls life.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Danny

Ok so after less then a week of knowing one another we are already together. I adore him because he just so great. I love the way i can be a kid with him and the way he kisses me. he is a pretty dang good kisser. He stood up for me today when a guy asked him if i was his gf and he said yes and the stupid .... guy said that i was the reason was society had fallen and i was going to corrupt him. He was saying women were the reasons for the world ending. I mean he knows pointless things that are on jeapordy. Sorry bout my spelling. I am so happy that everyday i get to see him or talk to him it just gets better. i dont want to tell him that cause he could take it the wrong way. I mean he could think i am way to clingy or just a freak...lol i mean i am a bit weird considering when he asked me if i would eat a sandwhich that he made with his feet i asked if his feet were clean. I know strange. Lately i have just been so tired and i dont know why. I am upset with my mother becuase she was rude and disrespectful. I need to call her tomorrow. I have just been so mad and confused cuz i dont know how to help her grieve. It seems that when i even attempt to help her she bites my head off or puts me through a major guilt trip. i am done with that crap and i just cant take it. You know what i mean? I have my own problems. On top of all that "Jonny" is telling me there is no reason for him to be here and i am a friend but he could live without me. I mean it hurts me. i wish it didnt but it does. I get upset with him alot but i still do care bout him despite what he may think or what others think. I cant dye my hair tonight cause i have been to busy and i havent written in a while so i decided to do this and than my hw. Well i should go do that... tomorrows a danny day so the faster i finish everything the faster ill be able to see him and have a great day. The thought of seeing him makes me happy and when he asks me is it weird that i already miss you i just say no cause im already missing you! love ya`s xoxoxoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxo

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am glad you found someone and i know how it feels so i hope you too are going last a long time and i am a huge fan of yours so dont stop writting. I cant wait till your next update!

8:39 PM  
Blogger Bookfool said...

Hey Princess,

Thanks for visiting my blog! I left a response but wanted to make sure you know I enjoyed your post. :)

8:59 AM  
Blogger princess///reeves said...

np it was cool

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home