Total truth

An honest view of a typical andnormal girls life.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

daddys lil girl

Man o man im so flippin sad that im leaving i mean seriously i will miss like all my friends. Nick and i are supposed to hang out. i miss him. That sounds weird to say considering he`s not even on vacation. Its just that he works so much adn sometimes i worry bout him but its ok. Aaron and i are great and thats really all i feel like saying bout him. Lets see my parents were telling me that tonight i have to say home because i need to be home at least once i guess. i was like ooooo *tear tear* oh well ill live. I had an interesting morning and now im just here relaxing. My friend amber let me fall to sleep i was so pissed. Ok i have this thing... i think sleep is a waste of my life. I think that i could accomplish way more if i oculd use all the hours in the day. U know the saying there just arent enough hours in the day. Well thats only because we do not use the hours of the night. i mean seriously i could hang with friends, bond with family, catch up on reading, work, do a sport, take drivers ed, and learn to cook. Thank goodness for sexy. He is goin to teach me how to cook breakfast which is definately appreciated. I guess if u tryed to cook and burned everything u would understand y i am soooo flippin excited. I know its lame but it makes me happy. oooo so i saw the all american rejects and got pics of Tyson. He was soo hott i mena i was sooo close to hiom while getting autographs that he sweat on me and i got to touch his side when he jumped out into the crowd. It was amazing. U know?Well i guess u wouldnt understand unless u were a huge fan like me. Nothing really is new.... i guess i am excited for the fact that i am going to get a facial next week and waxing for free. Yeah i know im chill. i got the hook ups. Oh and i get to work hopefully at the spa. Idk but we`ll see. I am going to try to keep my blog updated but it will be kind of hard. The only thing is that Aaron really doesnt want to talk while im in Boston idk y exactly. Well maybe im taking it wrong. I mean that is possible... i could just be over exaggerating and over thinking. Idk.... Sorry there i go again. Well forget the last part.hehehe.. nothing important . I guess i really like this guy cuz for the first time i told my dad i wanted him to hang out with aaron and to try and get along. I wwant his approval because i guess if this is going to be serious i need my dads approval. Deep down inside i am daddys lil girl. I know weird coming from me but yeah. I guess its cool... i still love my daddy deep down inside. U know wut i mean? luv ya`s xoxoxoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxo

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home