Total truth

An honest view of a typical andnormal girls life.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

My weekend

So hey there. people think im a lil high maintenance and well sometimes i have to agree but ive gotten better. My fave number is three so of course thats why there are three of them. My nick name from middle school was reeves so thats how i got my user name. Yeah i know its kinda lame but i like it so i guess thats all that matters. So wuts new? hmmm.... well i was supposed to go out to dinner with Tossey but i had a b-day party and he said he couldnt chnage the times. Later i found out he could and did. He chose to hang out with Maddy. Thats cool their chillin but he should have called me. I hope that go out as bf and gf soon. This stupid drama is driving me nuts! I seriously want to scream obsenitys but i refrain. Its hard at times. So wut if he was with her cuz i hung out with Ari. He just got back on Friday and im so happy cuz i missed him so much. When he asked how much i stretched my arms as wide as i could and he said he missed me as much as sumptin like where the east meets the west. I love him sooo much. He is my everything and im so glad to be with him. Well on Saturday we went out to a park and talked then to get some food and then the movies. When we got back we talked and had fun. I think my dad caught us making out. It made me nervous but he hasnt said anything so im hoping not. Lissia im praying for ur daddy by the way! Sorry just a little side thought. Lately ive noticed that i havent been talking to any of my friends that i used to and friends that i had before i moved. So im trying to get ack in contact and its kinda hard. its like playing phone tag. It drives me nuts. O Micheal i dont hate u i just strongly dislike u. So stop being all kdjhfkjhfkjfkjdktherhg ..... well u know wut i mean. Tomorrow is goin to be great. I get to chill with Ari and that is always a good thing. His mom is goin to tell me stories and show my baby pics. hehehehe amo baby! Im listening to the radio and lately i notice that i cant stand a lot of the music but the movies are good. Have u noticed when the music is decent the movies suck and visa versa. I never really understood. The best music that never gets old to me is of course....OLDIES. how ironic huh? O so wut do u say to someone who always puts u down and is always hitting u? So u slap them or cuss them out or try to just smile and nod. Lets see this has been goin on for three years now and i dont know how much more smilin and noddin i can do. Like seriously im soooo sick of this crud. Im trying to get new friends that way i wont have to deal with the drama but it seems more drama means the quicker i loose it and go insane but without it life is soo boring. I guess the drama isnt the problem its the balancing.Well im trying to not let myself get sucked into it. Its just hard but thank u Nick. Hes been helping me through it. i mean he1s been really mean lately and im not going to call him cuz well.... i wont get into that cuz its again pointless drama that doesnt help or balance. Schools almost here! Im excited becuase i miss seeing certain ppl everyday and my cuz is no longe there so it feels good to not worry bout someonee contiously watching u and talking crap behind my back. so yay he`s gone and congrats on making it through. Well i cant wait till u start ur new school good luck with that! Im joining waterpolo and swim next year so im superly excited. Well i gtg cuz im getting sleepy and the beach boys is playin so i think i should get up and dance first before bed. Tire myself out. I took a damn nap. When i do that i stay up all night. Oh and i made another design today. I design clothes and write music just so u know but i dont show it to anyone but one person! That lissa cuz she is ,my best friend. BFFAAESSAB!!!!! hehehehehehe (sorry bout my bad grammer and horrible spelling)luv yas xoxoxoxoxoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxo

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

3:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home