Total truth

An honest view of a typical andnormal girls life.

Monday, October 16, 2006

wus up

Dani is cool and we have been talking for a while. I have been super busy. Dani and i have been talking bout movies which i ruined for him. He loves history and i love english. I broke it. He just laughed at me for lieing to him. He lies a lot. lol. We are going friday to the movies. we are going to see the grudge 2. he has a nephew. Its awesome. SO i am kind of beginign to like this guy but i have mixed feelings because i like aaron and anthony too. Its really hectic and chaotic... well at least to me cuz im living in the drama. i know i am putting myself in this posistion but i guess its ok. I mean yeah i have 3 lovers. lol. I am upset with paul because f the whole homecoming thing and i am sure as hell happy that im going with aaron and not paul. i deserve to be treated right. so i get jealous over my friend eric and zac when they are flirting with other girls but i shouldnt cuz i dont like them... or do i? i seriously dont know and at this point i dont really care. I mean its nothing but... well i just wont worry bout it right now cuz i have enough on my plate considering school, swim aiding, boys, family, and friends. I dont really need to deal with that and i wont. I have enough. yay me! i am finding my limits. my x aaron is very proud of me cuz im finally learning to say no. Well i am kind of tired so im going to head out. before i do i thought of something intresting. If you ever have those days when you dont know what to pray i about, i figured it out. I was singing in front of my mirror songs that i was making up like a dork and i figured out that i should... Pray for the loved, pray for the lost, pray for the forgotten, and pray for the broken. so yeah. thats all i have4 for today. when i have tons of time i will write a long ass thing bout all the juicy details but until then this will do. love yas xoxoxoxoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home