Total truth

An honest view of a typical andnormal girls life.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

im here

well im here in boston and im having a great time. I made friends and i have gotten to do so much. Aaron and i are fighting like usual. Well idc anymore. he always can find faults in me. Yes i know that im not perfectg and somehow i know i can live with that. So i dont get why he cant trey to learn to accept me. Serio9usly before it was mutual thing where we took half the blam for any tiffs but now all we do is fight and it sucks and everything is my fault. It sucks. I want to scream at him but i cant. I REALLY JUST WANT TO FIND SOMEONE THAT LIKES ME for who i am and is understanding, comprimising, loving,caring,supportive, and wants to be with me not just for arm candy but because he likes me and can see a future with me. No idont mean marriage or anything that serious but i would love a strong and lasting relationship. I just dont know where all the good guys are that dont get stuck in my friend zone. So i guess my biggest thing is WHERE ARE ALL THE GOOD GUYS? well i hope to find one when school starts if Aaron and i break up. I think he is going to break up with me. Well Boston is great i am going to go out to see the yeah yeahs and i am going to go to hot pot which is the best place in the world and i went to fire on ice which is also fantabulous. i am really happy to be here and see my mom. i love boston for many reasons including the guys. people cant drive. mmmm.... tonight for diner is going to be tofu,chicken, and some vegatables. it is going to be yummjy and for breakfast tomorrow i am going to have CORNBEEF AND HASH!!!! yeah thats right what now? lol. i know its "gross" but i love it to death. well i am goin to have a snack cuz i havent eaten all day and i am starving. luv yas xoxoxoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home