Total truth

An honest view of a typical andnormal girls life.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

wow

Homecoming is coming up and i know am on my fourth date. This is the one. He just recently broke up with his ex but i dont know if he still has feelings for her. I really like him. His name is Aaron the new and improved mind you. I really like this guy and i hope he likes me or sees potential. i want to go to Knotts scary farm. I got jealous of my friend Angel because she was all over eric though she has a bf.It has been hectic and i have been a lil low. I cant smile all the time but thanks to the most important ppl in my life i have been able to make it through. I love AMber and Lissa. Well i need to go and try to get some np which is points on my secret nerdy sight. Oh and i love Paul! ssshhhh but dont say anything!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home