Total truth

An honest view of a typical andnormal girls life.

Monday, October 23, 2006

i am so happy right now

Ok so "homecoming" was intresting. i really enjoyed it, but the more i thought bout it the more i decided that Aaron is just a friend. I mean he is really nice in all but he never wants to do anything and i think during the time i was making the plans i talked to his mother more than him. i mean i think that is kind of lame but at the same time i met a really nice lady. his parents are so adorable. I am sooo excited for wednesday cuz i get to see the cutest guy ever. i mean he is so nice, funny,sweet, couteous, and hott. Dont tell anyone but i adore him more than any other guy. i mean the more i talk to him the more i just want to see him and hold his hand. i love his sweet little kisses and how aggressive he can be. He doesnt mind my play fighting and he doesnt mind anything else i do. he is trying to learn frech from a book i gave him and i love listening to him. Everytime he opens his laugh or smile i just get so happy. he calls me on his break and that just always brightens up my day. I mean today i was extremely upset because my mom called my friend and was asking inappropriate questions. It was rude and i did get upset. i know i havent been calling but i just never know what to say anymore. I have no idea how to make her feel better now that she is going through hard times and i just cant make her smile anymore. I mena i know she is going through hard times but they are adult issues and to be honest i try my best to give adult advice but i cant anymore. i feel like i am missing out on my own childhood and my own dilemas because i am always worrying bout her. Well i dont know what else to do. Oh well i guess. I am just trying not to think bout it and stay focused on the fact that DANNY IS COMING! yeah i know im lame but i have a huge crush on him cuz again the more i talk to him the more i like him. u know what i mean. Well anthony is getting mad at me for stupid crap right now and i guess he is going to call me back even though at this point i just dont want to talk to him. Seriously he is starting to be a lil clingy. I mena i adore him but i think we might be better as friends as well. i am scared to tell him cuz i know he is going to get so pissed off. well... i wont lie. when i care bout ppl there is no need to lie. There are a very select handful of ppl idont lie to about anything and i know i can always talk to them. well gtg! luv ya`s xoxoxoxoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home