Total truth

An honest view of a typical andnormal girls life.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

world peace lol

I am so happy right now. i mean i have been able to spend time with Danny and i told him alot of things that i thought would freak him out but i guess they didnt so i am happy. I didnt tell him im in love with him or anything like that i just told him how i felt i was perceived by his friends. I am so tired of school already. Its funny how much i look foreward to it and then once its here i am already done with it. I feel that it is my prison and that no matter what i do i will never be free. I mean if you think bout it you go to preschool to prepare for regular schools and then you go to elementary to prepare for jr high and thenyou go to junior high to prepare for hihschool and then you go to highschool to prepare for college and all this schooling was to prepare you for living in the real world. Mean while you have been living in the real world. Your leaning never stops because you go to work and learn new things there or you learn from the people you surround yourself with. You never learn everything and you never will because the knowledge is infinite and many people get upset because they cant come to the realization that you will never stop learning and you will never know anything. Is it better to know everything or not? I dont think i would ever want to know because i would just be depressed. There is so much good but for the good there are ten more bad things. It makes me sad and what makes it worse is the fact that i will never ever be able to help everyone. I want to so bad. My day is only good when i can talk to my superman and make someone, a random person just smile. I think its an incredible feeling. Kind of corny i know but overall... i think it would help alot. Yeah if i could have just one thing and my expense i would want world peace. No i am not a beauty pagent queen or anything like that. I am not the prettiest or the smartest or the thinnest or the one with most talent. I am only a simple girl with a very complex wish. Well i guess ill go and call my superman now. I mean i made a lot of people smile today and he is the one that can always make me smile. I adore him so much and i just wish he knew that. Well ill write tomorrow i think! luv ya`s xoxoxoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxo

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you say your happy but sometimes i wonder if you really are. You act normal to a degree but i know your not. I know who you are and i think your incredible. Remember to be honest and know that i go to school with you and i barely talk to you btu im proud of you and your amazing. Danny is lucky to have you. I am sure your his superwoman cause you sure as heck are mine.

8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are the prettiest! You are the smartest! and I know how much you adore me !!!!!!!!! you tell me everday and I tell you how much I miss you!! I can't wait to see you again...I miss you already!! I'll call you on my break tmr!

-Danny aka superman!

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home