Total truth

An honest view of a typical andnormal girls life.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Nomality

Ok wow i have a bad head ache and i just want to sleep. i dont think i will call Danny tonight again just because i am so freakin tired and i dont want to bore him. I swear i love talking to him and i wish i could right now. So anyways. My day was ok i guess the first thing that happened was dealing with a confrontation. i went up to Mitchel when he was with his friends and i yelled and said some mean things. I really dont care what people around me thought i just wanted to let him know that i wasnt digging his crap. So i was how you would say it very direct and blunt. I took an easy math quiz and i got to use my calculator. i can hear my baby sister talking up a storm in the background right now and my stepmother playing with her. Sometimes i love being here and other times i feel like an outcast. Is that normal in your own home? I guess to me it is. Then again what is normality? I mean what makes someone normal. When i see a kid that looks like a hooker i say that is just dumb and they look stupid. I would never say oh yeah since they are dressed as a hooker they must be normal however, they see themselves as normal. I dont get why we all have different views on the matter but at the same time its a good thing because it seperates us all from one another. Our thoughts are our individuality. I mean i think it is incredible. I love the human mind and human nature. Right now im reading invisible man. Its by Ralph Ellison and everyone is reading it and looking at it through his eyes however when i read it i see greed. i think he is envious of everything not just the physical freedom some have but of literally everything. Then he discusses the hole in the ground which is supposed to be literal. I dont think that a man would live in the hole in the ground. I mean i think if you look at it through a metaphorical aspect you would see a difference. I think he is talking about the racism and how he shunned from society. he is not accepted into the habitat of which the whites have progressed and controlled during the 1920`s. Then he says that the empire state building is the darkest place. ho could you take that literally. I mean if you really think bout it you would see that he is discussing acceptance. He just straightout saying that because he lived in New York he can see that he is not able to go far because the whites are oppressing him. I think its amusing and fasinating to read this and see how eveyone else around me can see the same thing while reading it and i see it differently. Does that put me within the norm or outside. This also allows me to relate to the main character within the novel. I am really enjoying this book. Lets see today i had to think of new ideas on how to change the pool and discuss fund raiser ideas. We want to get a new pool for aour school and its going to cost 1.2 million dollars. this project is kin of stressful because mt coach would like me to help raise 200 thousand dollars by the end of the year. i fear that we are setting ourselves up for failure. I guess i just need to stay focused adn possitive. i dont want to be pestimistic over something like this. I mean i little faith and hope can make it happen and hopefully encourage others to join in the cause. Other than this theres really nothing new to report. Oh well now its offically ok to sing xmas songs. My parents are already getting annoyed of me. Update: I strectched and within a month i should be able to do the splits. I mean at least i can still do the bridge!!! Well gtg luv ya`s xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home