Total truth

An honest view of a typical andnormal girls life.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Goodness gracious it feels good to vent

Ok now im freaking out. Its over nothing too. I feel like im in the wrong right now. Ok i feel sooooo guilty because last night danny told me he was going to a concert with his ex for her bday and he bought them a year ago. I was fine with it. Well i told my friend that and he laughed he said i was kidding and i told him no. Then he got a serious tone. "becca concerts dont sell tickets a year in advance.Six monthes at most but never a year." Now i trust him i really do but then i started wondering to myself why did he lie to me. Well benefit of the doubt he bought them a few monthes ago and they split. He just forgot to keep track of time. I mean that sounds valid to me. Well then why did she know bout me before i knew bout him. Then Mitchel a guy from school that i know and talk to on a daily basis was talking crap bout me to Danny. I am a little nervous because Danny thought for a moment that it could be true. He should trust me. Which makes the whole situation with his ex even mopre confusing and makes me feel worse because i should trust him enough to know that yeah it can sound fishy to others i know its all ok... dont i? I dont know anymore. His friends dont like me very much which i am becoming to terms with considering his friend collin is a total ass. I really dont care what he thinks. Eddie and Albert i guess i do hope they like me or grow to like me. All my friends just adore him. Well Aaron found out bout me and Danny and now his evil revenge is failing. He got back together with his ex. I said a few things to my friend Zac that i never should have said and now im nervous to talk to him but i want to sound confident. I called PAul as well on Friday and oh my goodness gracious. I definately said some things i shouldnt have said. I dont know why but oh god i could jsut die of embarassment form that call in paticular. lol i hope somehome he deleted it without listening to it. Oh god please say thats what happened. Melissa isnt talking to me and amber anymore and i feel that i lost one of my best friends. No matter how hard i try or Amber trys we just cant get her to ever want to be friends with us or go back to the way we once were. It really hurts. Worst of all my mom is just... idk. I guess after always hearing it will get better i will chang you would think i would get the picture that she is not going to. Well this time i believe that she wont. i think i refuse to get hurt again and i refuse to deal with this. I got a stupid ticket that says now i have to go to safety school just cuz the stupid ass cop had somehting up his ass. GAY!!! Amber never came over and i had to watch my sister by myself which was a gift and a burden. I was couped up the whole day but at the same time i got to bond with her and feed her choclate cake. Lol. Its funny to watch a baby eat cake. I just love watching her and playing with her. She is one of the best things in my life. Eric was so funny he was rating the most important things in my life. And oh my goodness...
1.) My sunglasses 2.)Eric 3.) Money 4.) Paul 5.)Eric..... 103039894394893820233.) Zac
Well thats not the order of most important things in my life but if it floats his boat then ok. Oh yeah to top it all off Danny likes wow better than me sometimes and he has to smoke before he sees me. Well that felt good to vent. I have been holding it in for the past two days and now its just there. Well i gtg im going to play my own little nerdy obsession.... hehehehe. Oh and is it weird if your boyfirend says the hottest thing he ever heard you say was i love the old star wars but no the new? lol ok yeah i thought so to. I still love him because he may be nerdy adn sometimes say things that aggitate me but other than those two things he is perfect and i love him this much *stretches arms as far as possible* oh yeah. ;-) oh i cant do the splits anymore but that is now my new goal: To do the splits. I will keep you updated until i can and i will tell you bout Amber diabolical plan of San Diego that i havent told Danny yet. Yeah i want to tell him first before posting it over the internet. lol. Again ill ttyl. luv ya`s xooxoxoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxo

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that sounds a bit fishy to me. I wish you would stop dating these losers and find someone that will treat you right. I wish you could see how beautiful you are and how amazing you are. You dont need someone like that. I think you should be with me i love you and i hope one day you can see that. :-( look i can do a face to.

7:00 PM  
Blogger princess///reeves said...

Thanks for saying that you care bout me however. i love Danny adn thats the only person i care bout. Please dont call him a loser because to me he is perfect... he is my superman. Well im going to sign off plz dont write things like that agian

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home