Total truth

An honest view of a typical andnormal girls life.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

my parents saw my...

Well four days late my parents saw the hickey on my neck. My stepmom laughed and my dad didnt say a thing. I guess they really dont care. Well right on for me. IF they cared they would of siad something or nothing at all. They are acting normal though. Brandy had her first day of work today at the Disney store. Right on. I saw Danny and surprised him with a distorted cake. I will never forget that his B-day is January 19 and now i definately wont forget because i have it hear. So ha! Well he went to a concert... with his ex. I know he is having a blast though he doesnt want to admit it. Im sure she isnt making it awkward in anyway. Hmm... Ambers dad is in the hospital so my best wishes are being sent to him. I hope he is doing ok. Well he comes hom tonight. Melissa was cold towards Amber and myself when we went to her work. She was being very stuck up and it was not cool. It really hurt my feelings. Then i had to deal with phone ppl with Amber and then take out four screaming and annoying boys. They were completely rude and inappropriate. The best thing bout the night was when i talked to danny oh wait no it wasnt. After i was stressed and i had to deal with a bunch of crap danny was very condescending and i just didnt like his tone. It really upset me. Well after i "yelled" at him i guess i felt better? i never yelled at him but w/e. yeah after that amber and i chit chatted and then we were done. We went to sleep but before we did we got into a fight and we started beating each other up ... it ended when i gave her a titty twister. Yeah it was funny as hell. Well thats it for Friday and then on Sat we visted ambers dad and then made a cake for danny and i think he liked it. Im not sure. Oh well i dont really care all that much right now. I am so happy and just idk... hehe he`s a kill joy. Well thats it. My plans for tonight SLEEP and tomorrow help my stepmom and then i dont know we will see from there. ttyl luv ya`s xoxoxoxoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home