Total truth

An honest view of a typical andnormal girls life.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

my lil accessory

ok so i had a hickey on my neck and not to many ppl noticed which is cool. My coach did and i wasnt to happy bout that. I love hickeys because i think they are retro and a cute accessory and i love how it feels when you get them. Well my day was ok. My english teacher will be out for a while which is a lil sad but hey what can you do? I dont know. I began talking to my mom again adn it was just awkward i mean i wasnt that happy to but it needed to be done and i dont know... she makes me depressed. I know how bad is that? Well i let myself so i shouldnt really blame anyone but myself. i mean im being retarded i guess. Well i cant wait till this weekend! I was suposed to hang with danny on sat but he is going to a concert so i think Robbie and i will hang. We havent been talking and we have a rocky friendship that needs a lot of repair. Friday a group of ppl i know are going skating and i think that would be fun. Amber got her wallet stolen. Oh and i was actually talking to lissia and i wanted to take a few ppl to disneyland as a surprise since i have connections. I was going to have me, lissia, Amber, Danny, and two of his friends come with. Whatever though he ruined it. i still want to though. it was funny how he brought up how we never go out. We have gone to a book store, the beach, the movies, and im not sure where else. Its hard not to compare a relationship to the last when there are a lot of the same sits. When he brought up the fact i never seem like i want to go anywhere right away i thought of Aaron and it made me uncomfortable. I dont know hmmm.... we should go out more i guess. It has just been hard trying to balance school, Danny and Friends. I feel like i should be in a circus. I feel like i would be on of those perfroming girls on a highwire juggling. It get tiresome. Well i gtg cuz i have to email a bunch of crap to a someone. Sara and i havent talked in a while and it makes me sad... Well i gtg. Luv ya`s xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home