Total truth

An honest view of a typical andnormal girls life.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

yay

So I wrote a few big news companies and told them how I felt about the lack of coverage on teen violence. I was soo skilled that I dint get a response back lol. Tomorrow I have a special French Club meeting tomorrow and I will be going to a very nice and fancy place called the melting pot. I am very excited. The best part is a three couse meal for free. Yay I am sooo excited this means a lot to me. Right now I am listening to music. I love my music. Goodness gracious I miss Damiean. He makes me out to be jsut a friend to his friends, but too mine I dont mask how I feel or what I wish for. A lot of people say dont get your hopes up. I tell him I dont have my hopes up but in reality I do. It sucks. If it doesnt work out I will be hut but no matter what we will be friends... Wont we? I dont know. I am just really scared of getting hurt. Josh and Danny have really hurt me bad. i mean honestly its hard to trust a guy, but I am doing my darndest to. I know it shouldnt be this hard, but it is. It will get better I am sure. Lets see I am no longer talking to Richard and I still am not. Well some guy tried to force himself on me.That was no fun. No worries nothing happened I was able to control the situation. I was very ahppy for that I mean it meant a lot to me. I need to work on that. I cant put myself in these type of situations anymore. Its really not safe. i just need to well I dont know... get more common sense. I will eventually. Ya know? LOL well anyway. I guess thats all i got for now. So I will ttyl. luv ya's xoxoxoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home