Total truth

An honest view of a typical andnormal girls life.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

the end of school

School is coming to an end and it make me just so sad to even think of that. I mean hoestly I will never see about 710 people again. All the seniors will graduate and then when I become a senior next year how sad it will be. I mean all my friends and I will split up and it will just be horrible. I guess in a way its like a new adventure, but to me it just seems... like a loss. How depressingthat we will all go our seperate ways and totally forget about one another and only think of each pther when we look at a year book. I dont know i just think that is so sad. People think I am just being over dramatic about it. I am sure it wont be as hard as I think it will be... no i am not sure that is such a lie. I have hope though. It will be great. No matter what I will try to keep the friendships i want ya know. I mean care enough and I know that if I make an effort it will all work out. I am sure of it. I can do all I can and the ppl that really do want to talk to me will. People who care or want to be friends really will make an effort! I just need to remember that. There are certain ppl that I am excitied about not talking to anmore and then there are other ppl that I dont ever want to loose and like 1/8 of them i wont lol. well ttyl. love ya's xoxoxoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home