Total truth

An honest view of a typical andnormal girls life.

Monday, June 18, 2007

It doesnt hurt though he tried

Well my best friend, Richard, chose my best friend Amber over me. I said ok. When they broke up he told me he liked me and that he was only with her becasue he thought she was exactly liek me. I said ok and tried to bear it. We liked each other. OVer the past two monthes all we do is fight. HE asked if we could try thids again and try to make it work. Well here was his idea of making it work...

Friday~We finally worked out our problems and thought about trying to make it work.
Saturday~ He had unprotected sex with some chick at a party that i dint go to.
Sunday~ Confessed and then told me he is in love with me.
Monday~ Asked if there was any possibility of us becoming an actual "us"

Maybe I am crazy but that is not a lot of effort to e trying to make something work. I think its bull. I am not going to yell at him though I think he wants me to. I guess when people question things then it makes it harder and on top of that he is going to punish himself more than I ever could.
Ok so I might have a new crush. This kid named Nate is just the sweetest guy ever. I am starting to adore him.We ran through the sprinklers lol. Next weekend there will be a party and we will see if I want to go or not. Well I guess thats all the drama. ttyl love ya's xoxoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home