Total truth

An honest view of a typical andnormal girls life.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

nights of unease

bahahaha so tonight im goin with my friends to hookah. louie was one of my friends and now we rr gonna try to work on our friendship. well im gonna see my homeboy josh and johnathon. i am super duper excited to see them all. i dont want to admit it tho.

haha and then adolfo and i were talking and he kept asking bout my bf. ha some random guy he saw me with. so i told him there is nothing there and that we r jus friends. now i guess we r gonna kick it tonight cuz he made an effort and im so happy my heart is beating soooo fast!!! i jus wanna scream ya know? i mean....ugh i am oooo soooo pumped. like we r gonna b friends at least and damn it this is gr8. im wearing his sweats right now which comforts me. i feel safe when i wear something of his i guess tis a good feeling. he reminds me of jake from the book new moon. he fill the void for a while but nothing more than that.

well i am hopin tonight goes amazingly. i hope we all have a blast... for some reason i think it will all go swimmingly and yes i jus said swmmingly. im jus so happy right now and i talked to lisetter and that was good. my uncle is acting wierd right now but i dont really care. im jus kinda in my own world. i think he is sad that im leaving for a bit but it happens. ahhhhh i leave in 4 days!!!!! so excited!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home