Total truth

An honest view of a typical andnormal girls life.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

amazing night under the stars

Ok so yesterday I had a long day at work and had to stay an extra two and a half hours. I was soooo tired. no bueno. well afterwards i got home and changed then went straight out with lisette. we were bomb and went to the mall. we shopped a lil bit and that was fun. then we went to the house. adolfo was there and pretty much told me straight to my face he kissed another girl so i texted him hey dont kiss me again. Im sry but even if i like u, i will never like u that much where i wont care if u are a man ho. I am better than that. No offense and not trying to sound cocky but i am and i dont need that in my life. so well i was so bummed. me and lis baked cookies and i dint cry though my heart pretty much felt like it had jus shattered. Well i thought to myself i dont need to worry about him. he is nothing and i truly deserve better. his family always agrees with me. :) so i tried to dye my hair and he knew i was upset so he jus stayed home. I was like wuteva. So last night lis invited eric over. i was like ok w.e we can hang wit him cuz my girl i crushn cant be a cock blocker. so i went outsid when he came over but he dint come alone. he brought a friend. his friend was sooooo cute. we chatted and all this jazz. i could not stop lookin at him. at the same time i thought hey he wont be intrested i mean he is that beautiful. haha. well then he was like damn its cold. o he grabed my blanket that was wrapped around me and tried to steal it. i said no and laughed so he wa like ok we can share. so he put his arms around me and began to cuddle with me. I thought it was rly cute. i blushed so hard. Well hey e ate cookies and were cuddling. it couldnt get better right? wrong!!!! omg then shooting stars were falling. we were watching them together. so he had to use the restroom eventually so i walked him to the house and showed him where and its right y adolfos room so haha he saw me wit another guy and wasnt please. but i dgaf. so i walked him out and we jus cuddled for two hours. this guy is tall, tattoos, mexican but looks white, clean cute, a bad ass with sweet heart.... he was perfect. so now we are cool. he dropped me off and i dint kiss him cuz well it dint feel right at the end of the night. i forgot to give him my numba so i dropped it to my friend lis who passed it on. if he called he called. well guess wut!?!?!?! he messaged me and we have been texting. Adolfo is all pissed off so he decided to go out with his "cush". that jus means they are gonna hook up and he is doing it today of all days cuz today is our day to hang, wut a lil bitch. so u know wut? shit happens and q was pretty bomb but overall i am not ready for anything serious and dont want anything serious. so its pretty simple no boys for now tho they r good to look at. maybe me and q will kick it tho. i sure as hell hope so. cookies, cuddling, and shooting stars? yeah we will definately be seeing each other real soon. haha. im on cloud nine still. but no butterflies so he isnt the one no worries ppl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home