Total truth

An honest view of a typical andnormal girls life.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I would be such an amazing man!!!

I would be an amazing man. I think i am aiming to high cuz i want someone jus like me. i am amazing and thats wut i want. I know my flaws and i work on it each and everyday. i know my strengs and i still work on those each and everyday. Cuz thats wut ppl should do. we should want to satisfy ourselves. i would treat my woman right and i wouldnt be a boy i would be a man. I guess I realized that when i was listening to beyonces song, if i were a boy.... its all me and so true!!!! well since i cant be a man or im not willing to go through all that cuz i like who i am... i am gonna jus better myself and make sure that being a woman isnt a crutch but a boost in life and i will use it to my advantage. i am gonna do amazing things!!!! u jus wait!!!! i am kind of a big deal and today i have so much confidence that guess wut??? ull never recognize me again after today. im not gonna settle and i aint gonna chase. Im jus gonna be the best woman i can be.

If I Were A Boy lyricsIf I were a boy

Even just for a dayI’d roll out of bed in the morning
And throw on what I wanted and go
Drink beer with the guys
And chase after girlsI’d kick it with who I wanted
And I’d never get confronted for it
Because they’d stick up for me
If I were a boyI think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl
I swear I’d be a better man
I’d listen to herCause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted
Cause he’s taken you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed
If I were a boyI would turn off my phone
Tell everyone its brokenSo they thinkthat I was sleeping aloneI’d put myself firs
tAnd make the rules as I go
Cause I know that she’d be faithfulWaiting for me to come home (to come home)
If I were a boyI think I could understandHow it feels to love a girl
I swear I’d be a better manI’d listen to her
Cause I know how it hurtsWhen you lose the one you wanted (wanted)
Cause he’s taken you for granted (granted)
And everything you had got destroyed
It’s a little too late for you to come back
Say its just a mistake
Think I forgive you like that
If you thought I would wait for you
You thought wrong
But you're just a boy
You don’t understand (yea you don’t understand)
How it feels to love a girl
Someday you’ll wish you were a better man
You don’t listen to her
You don’t care how it hurts
Until you lose the one you wanted
Cause you've taken her for granted
And everything you had got destroyed
But you're just a boy…


ooooooooooooooo yeah i can feel the strength in me. I am reading to better my vocaulary and to take time to myself. Im gonna build ginger bread houses with my lil cousin and then............. sleep. bahahahaha amazing time with no boys since i went to coffee wit jorge and he is not my type. he tried to kiss me and i said no. then there is john...gr8 friend but thats it. he thinks we r gonna be so much more and the thing is we wont be!!! get the hell over it love. no offense or anything. so yeah... see i have guys that wanna be wit me but until i meet someone more like me or some1 who keeps me guessing im not intrested and im only gonna focus on myself cuz pritority number one is....


ME!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home