Total truth

An honest view of a typical andnormal girls life.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Been a long time since I blogged....

2012 is the first time in 3 years I have blogged. Let me tell you how my life has changed. I now live in Boston Massachusetts, bout to start school again after dropping out because I believed a dumbass, and now have a grown up job.

Yeah that is all im going to say about my current status because I dont want to give the entire mystery away. Lately I been feeling trapped and there is no hope for escape. As soon as I am able to get the upper hand in my life something happens to ruin it. I guess that it really makes it difficult but at the same time leaves me wondering if I am the one causing my own obstacles in my life. Sometimes I feel like I dont try to reach my full potential because I am scared what happens once I have finally accomplished this?

Lately I have been trying to be a better person as whole. Believe it or not that doesnt just mean chairity work. I need to be focusing on mending my mental, physical, and emotional state before thinking of helping anyone else. I need to make sure that I am as strong as I possibly can be before trying to make an impact. By the end of the year I would like to work at a non profit part of the time and hopefully that will replace my waitressing job on the weekends. Believe it or not serving sucks. I hate being treated like I am nothing when in reality I push myself so hard babysitting, working at an office, being a good daughter, being a good friend, that by the time I waitress the last thing I want is for people to be rude to me because I will NOT bend over backwards to make a customers life absolutely perfect. No I will NOT stir someones tea, you have a spoon. No I will NOT cute your food, you have a knife. No I will not treat you as if you are the only person in the restaurant when I have 4 other tables. Crazy I know.

Well I dont have too much to say but I am going to try to write my blog at least four times a week. I am hoping this provides me with just a little bit of sanity and maybe help others see a little more into my life, thoughts, beliefs, and motives behind things. Unlike what a group of people say, I am not evil and am not to get anyone. I am just trying to live a happpy life and bring as many people up with me as I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home